WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :JONATHAN E.P. MOORE…. ”THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN” Click on Picture For More

Monday, July 31, 2017

CHANGING ADDRESSES....BUT MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO!

I'VE MOVED TO ANOTHER HOST, BUT YOU CAN FIND MY ARCHIVED ARTICLES STILL HERE. SCROLL DOWN AND AFTER A COUPLE OF ARTICLES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE LIST OF EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. I WILL STILL BE POSTING ON THE SAME FACEBOOK PAGES, ON TWITTER, AND G+, I WILL STILL BE CONTRIBUTING TO MY 'FRIENDS OF LIBERTY' BLOG, AND WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A ONCE A WEEK PODCAST PRETTY SOON. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THAT WILL COME TO FRUITION, BUT HAVE DONE A COUPLE OF TRIAL RUNS AND HOPE TO BE OUT WITH THAT SOON. I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY 'STUFF,' AND I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME AT MY NEW HOME AND WEBSITE! IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS, AND HOPE THAT THE ISSUES THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ME, ARE STILL IMPORTANT TO YOU.....

                                                               MY NEW ADDRESS IS:                                       



                                                        JONATHANEPMOORE.COM




1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete